Why Web Developers Prefer A Custom Web Design
Author : Catriona Byrne | Published On : 25 Mar 2021
Technically, most web developers recommend a custom web design to their clients. In this blog, we’ll help you understand what makes this design beneficial. Apart from that, we’ll highlight tips on how to choose a suitable web designer for high-quality web design services.
Pros of A Custom web Design
Research shows that this web design has multiple benefits. Below is a list of some of these pros that you need to know.
- Fast loading: most users have no time to spare on websites that take too long to load. For this reason, it’s more prudent to consider custom-building to avoid bloatware. Additionally, this web design helps to avoid too many functionalities that would increase the load time.
- Enhances search engine optimization: most clients hire both web developers and SEO specialists for web development. The good news is that web development design makes your site visible to search engines.
- Freedom of hosting: a customized website gives a web owner to choose whichever hosting provider they like. In some cases, you’re free to change the provider for another one for whatever reason.
- Enhances scalability: most clients want a custom website design that can take into consideration future changes such as features and upgrades. Thanks to this design, you can incorporate upgrades to your website later on.
How to Choose a Suitable Custom website Designer
The chilling reality is that there are countless unqualified website designers out there. For this reason, clients need to consider a few factors when selecting a web developer.
- Cost: one needs to take the time to consider the price the web designer will offer the web design service. It’s best to stick to your budget by hiring a designer that offers a budget-friendly price.
- Certification: a client needs to consider the academic qualification of the designer. He or she must have pursued a web design course such as a Bachelor of Science (Computer Science).
- Client reviews: thirdly, it’s a good idea to go through customer reviews. If the web designer has negative reviews, you have no reason to hire him or her. Most clients only consider web developers with splendid customer ratings.
- Commitment: a client should evaluate the web designer’s level of dedication. No client wants a designer that will take forever to complete designing your site. Therefore, it’s prudent to consider a web designer that's willing to meet the deadline you set.
- Source files: a client should only consider a web developer who is willing to give them the editable source files. Nobody wants a developer that will copy other people’s lines of code. If you have these source files, you can hire another web designer to edit your website if necessary.
- Experience: one should talk about the time to consider the designer’s level of expertise. It won’t hurt to go through some of the past projects they’ve done. Experts recommend a developer with a minimum experience of two years.
Why You Should Hire a Web Design Company
Studies show that most clients opt to hire a web design company instead of individual web developers. Here are reasons to consider hiring a web design agency in place of a web developer.
- Saves you money: more often than not, these companies offer a reasonable discount. For this reason, clients stand a better chance of saving money.
- Fast website design: the reality is that these website design companies have multiple developers. Thus, they complete web development within a short duration.
- High-quality design services: the good news is that these firms only hire experienced web developers. Thanks to this, the designers offer the best web design services to their clients. No wonder customers give them the best customer ratings.
- SEO services: you’ll be happy to know that most website development firms have SEO specialists. For this reason, these firms design SEO-friendly websites for their clients. Thanks to this, the clients stand a better chance of pocketing more profits.
In conclusion, we can all agree that no business can survive without being present online. One way to do this is to adopt a custom web design. Therefore, you need to request your website developer to adopt this design when building your website.