What are the different kidney diseases and their treatment?
Author : Bharat Homeopathy | Published On : 01 Jun 2023
slowing down the progression of the disease, and managing symptoms. This involves lifestyle changes such as a healthy diet, regular exercise, quitting smoking, and controlling blood pressure and blood sugar levels. In advanced stages of CKD, kidney dialysis and transplantation may be necessary but kidney treatment by homeopathy reduces the chances of dialysis.
2. Kidney stones: Treatment for kidney stones depends on the size, location, and composition of the stones. Small stones often pass on their own with increased fluid intake and pain medication. Larger stones may require medical intervention with a kidney specialist.
3. Kidney infections: Bacterial kidney infections, also known as pyelonephritis, are usually treated with antibiotics. The specific antibiotics prescribed will depend on the type of bacteria causing the infection and its sensitivity to different drugs. In severe cases, hospitalization and intravenous antibiotics may be required.
4. Acute kidney injury (AKI): AKI requires immediate medical attention to address the underlying cause and prevent further damage. Treatment may involve fluid and electrolyte management, medication adjustments, and supportive care.
5. Polycystic kidney disease (PKD): There is no cure for PKD, but homeopathic treatment aims to manage symptoms and complications. Medication may be prescribed to control blood pressure and pain.
6. Glomerulonephritis: Kidney Treatment for glomerulonephritis depends on the underlying cause. It may involve medications to suppress the immune system and reduce inflammation, blood pressure management, and address any associated conditions.