Sleep Apnea devices Industry Growth Analysis, Leading Players Strategies & Market Share and size
Author : Prashil CMI | Published On : 22 Sep 2021
The global Sleep Apnea Devices Market was valued at USD 4.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 8.81 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period.
The updated research on Sleep Apnea Devices Industry is a comprehensive study that provides exclusive insights about Sleep Apnea Devices business for new market entrants and established players. The report carefully analyses all the essential aspects of the Sleep Apnea Devices Market and provides a detailed overview of the growth prospects of the industry. Along with that the report also offers readers complete information about the latest market trends, market shares, and revenue growth patterns over the years.
The researchers make use of graphs, charts, pie diagrams, etc. to explain the data pictorially. In addition to that to study the market number, various tables are added to show the data in tabular form. This helps the readers in understanding the data more easily and precisely.
The study also involves the important Achievements of the market, Research & Development, new product launch, product responses, and regional growth of the most important competitors operating in the market on a universal and local scale. Sleep Apnea Devices Market is split by Type and by Application. For the period 2016-2023, the growth among segments provides accurate calculations and forecasts for sales by Type and by Application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting qualified niche markets.
Company Profiles and Competitive Intelligence:
The major players operating in the global sleep apnea devices market are Koninklijke Philips (Netherlands), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (New Zealand), SomnoMed (US), Oventus Medical (Australia), Compumedics (Australia), Löwenstein Medical (Germany), Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare (US), BMC Medical (China), Braebon Medical (Canada), and Panthera Dental (Canada) among others.
Sleep Apnea Devices Market Segmentation
1. Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Respiratory Polygraphs
- Actigraphy Systems
- Single-Channel Screening Devices
2. Therapeutic Devices
- Facial Interfaces
- Adaptive Servo-Ventilation Instruments (ASV)
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Airway Clearance Systems
- Oral Appliances and Accessories
By End User
- Home Healthcare
- Sleep Laboratories & Hospitals
- North America (US and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Based on the type, the diagnostic devices segment is estimated to lead the market in 2018
- Based on diagnostic devices sub-type, the polysomnography devices segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 14% during the forecast period
- Based on the therapeutic devices sub-type, the oral appliances and accessories segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate of 13% during the forecast period
- Based on end user, the sleep laboratories & hospitals segment came out as a leading sector for the global sleep apnea devices market by accounting more than 78% of the total market, in 2018
- Based on region, North America region which is fuelled by growth in banking and online retail segment, accounted largest market share globally by contributing more than 37% share in 2018