Personality Development in School
A school is considered as the second home of a child. It is rightly said that the personality of children depends on the way parents deal with them. But this is the half-truth. The personality of a child also depends on his/her involvement in school activities. School is not only meant for imparting education, but it is responsible to shape the personality and character of a student.
The students who are encouraged to merely focus on academics are dumb and under confident. Students can never be trained to beat the competition of the real world only by imparting bookish knowledge. Along with education, personality development holds significance to run in the race of life.
A personality is a group of qualities that makes a person different from others. Development of such qualities is called personality development. A good school focuses on both the academics as well as the extracurricular activities to enhance the thinking ability of students, which in turn, develops their personality. MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul understands its role of molding the future generation. Being considered among the best boarding schools in India, it aims at the physical, mental and spiritual development of students. The school develops the personality of its student through various activities.
Steps Adopted To Groom The Personality Of Students
- MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul organizes cultural activities, games, sports, debates, etc and encourages its students to participate in these activities in order to boost their confidence and discover their special talents.
- It conducts regular seminars and conferences to provide extra knowledge to the students that they don’t get from the books.
- It encourages students to participate in ethical activities like life valuing, animal caretaking, etc, to inculcate the feeling of empathy and care for others.
- MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul conducts special classes of value education.
- It holds special meditation session and yoga sessions for the physical, mental and spiritual development of students.
- It focuses on improving the intellect and team spirit of students by engaging them in group discussions.
Need For The Personality Development Of Students
1. It Boosts Confidence
A good personality elevates the confidence level of students. When a child knows he is properly attired and groomed and the knowledge he possesses is up to the mark, it automatically boosts his confidence level.
2. Improves Communication Skills
Development of communication skills is one of the most important aspects of personality development. A person with good communication skills can easily convey his message to others. The process of development of communication skills should start right from the childhood days. The way teachers and students communicate with each other plays a key role in developing communication skills.
3. Gives Edge In Competition
Only hard work and talent is not sufficient to be successful in this highly competitive world. Good personality matters a lot. Most of the companies have two levels of the job selection process, one is a written exam and another is an interview. The written exam tests a candidate’s knowledge but interview aims at testing the personality of the candidate.
So, if you want to mold the personality of your child into a winning personality, then apply for admissions in MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul, one of the top residential schools in India.