Introduction To Primavera: What Are Its Features?
Author : Taruna Kashyap | Published On : 14 Jan 2022
Primavera is a project management software that helps in managing and scheduling projects and conducting various analyses. It is usually useful for project managers in delivering a project or portfolio of projects. In addition, it is capable of integrating with other software such as SAP & Oracle.
Features Of Primavera:
The most beneficial feature of this tool is it allows an organization to plan, schedule, and control large-scale programs and individual projects. It further, facilitates multiuser access to schedules in a secure way. Above all, one of the most significant features of this tool is it allows project managers to coordinate costs. Primavera also ensures resource management and optimizes resources to keep a track of the ongoing project. This helps in communicating resource requirements and decisions by using the project lifecycle.
Primavera facilitates progress tracking and allows team leaders to monitor the working of their members. In addition, they can also see the amount of time one member is spending on a particular assigned task. Above all, this progress tracking capability of this software allows team leaders to assign tasks to the team members as per their capabilities. An individual can look for Primavera Online Certification in Oman to further make a career in this software. It further encourages team collaboration in every stage of project development. Moreover, it also allows authorized individuals to stay up to date with the latest advancements in the project. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Primavera software.
- Project Status Email Updates
- Multiple Projects Management
- Risk Management
- Multi-User Access
- Information Dashboard
- Gantt Charts
- Configurable Forms
- Real-Time Reporting & Analytics
- Graphical Workflow Modelling
- Resource Analysis & Allocation
- Calendar & Activity Views
- Role-Based User Functions
- Business Process Automation
- Portfolio & Program Management
Benefits Of Using Primavera:
Primavera is a cloud-based software that helps users easily quickly access data. Thus, it is beneficial in providing convenience for the employees dealing with the fieldwork and not having copies of data. Moreover, it supports scalable management and is capable of serving various project management needs. In addition, it further allows organizations to analyze the number of their existing projects and their requirements. This helps in optimizing the workforce and improving the team's efficiency and effectiveness. This tool has worldwide uses due to its demands and multiple organizations use it to manage their projects. Moreover, there are several institutions that provide Primavera Online Training in Saudi Arabia. Given below are some of the benefits of using Primavera Software.
- Reduces Risk- Oracle Primavera is beneficial in identifying and dealing with the risks in the course of planning. In addition, it further helps in managing and completing a project.
- User-Friendly Software- It is a user-friendly software that helps in determining project-related issues. Above all, a user simply needs to input the information and wait for it to provide results.
- Enhances Visibility- The use of Primavera results in enhancing visibility as this tool facilitates data entering, tracking, and e analyzing in a single location.
- Ensures Project Forecasting- It is common for projects to require additional resources and tasks according to stakeholders' demands. Moreover, Primavera enables project managers to create forecasts relating to project needs.
- Enhances Communications- With the use of this software, the executive-level staff can communicate with others involved in a project. Therefore, it is beneficial for projects that require multiple workers.
- Helps In Scheduling- Oracle Primavera helps in making the scheduling and planning process easier. In addition, it lets employees create schedules in the software from their location.
- Breaks Down Complex Projects- This framework is beneficial in the easy completion of projects. In addition, it allows project managers to disintegrate large projects into smaller, achievable projects, tasks, and activities.