How to Make the Entire Canada Immigration Process Simple?
Author : Yogesh Shukla | Published On : 05 Sep 2021
Canada immigration is considered to be one of the daunting and herculean tasks in this world. With numerous checks and quick refusals, people usually step back from the Canada PR process because it needs caution and precision at each step of the Canada immigration process.
What are some of the things to keep in the mind while apporaching the Canada PR process?
Major pathways for Canada immigration-
There are basically two major routes to immigrate to Canada. The first one is the Canada Expresss entry and the other one is the canada PNP. The Canada Express Entry provides three chief economic immigration streams, Federel Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and Candian Experience Class (CEC).
The other prominent pathway for the Canada immigration is the Canada PNP, which is the provincail nominee program. Most of the major provinces of Canada have their own PNP such as Saskatchewan PNP, Alberta PNP, Ontario PNP, British Columbia PNP, Manitoba PNP, Prince Edward Island PNP, Atlantic Immgration Pilot Program, and Nova Scotia PNP.
Major requirements for Canada Permanent residency-
There are some Canada PR requirements which are mandatory to fulfill if you are head strong for the Canada permanent residency. Some of those requirements are listed below:
- Health and Character requirement-A candidate must be in good state of health and character to make sure that they do not pose any heath or safety threat to the Canadian public.
- Mandatory work experience- You must have required work experience to apply for a specific Canada immigration stream.
- Occupation in demand- Your occupation of expertise must be in the occupation in demand list of Canada which executes the occupations with skill shortage.
- Language skills- The applying candidates are required to have proficiency in the English language. For this they can take any of the designated/authorized tests such as IELTS, PTE, OET etc. to prove that they hold satisfactory level of English knowledge.
- Education- The candidate must have their Education credentials assessed by an authorized authority like WES, IQAS, ICAS etc.
- Passport- The applicant must hold a valid passport for visa stamping.
Approaching Canada Immigration Consultants for Canada PR visa-
This is not a hidden task that the Canada Immigration Consultants can make your Canada immgration journey easier and more hassle free. One question which troubles every Canada immigration candidate is how to choose the right Canada immigration agency? Well, there are a few tips for the readers to recognize and diffrentiate between the best and the worst Canada immigration consultants. Have a look at the below given list:
- They must showcase their affiliations and recognitions from the Immigration departments or immigration authorities.
- They must have proper staff and support system to handle your query.
- They must be reasonable in the charges they demand.
- They must elaborate the complete procedure and the method to approach the Canada PR.
Canada immigration is not as intimidating as it seems. It is a function of proper documentation and satisfying Canada PR requirements. You are required to stay positive and cautious to the manner of procedure because any mistake or astraying can lead to the refusal of the Canada PR application immediately.
So, gather your documents, fasten your seat belt and apply for the Canada PR visa today. Try out our free online assessment form to know your pretty chances to immigrate to Canada without any pitfall.