How to book seats on iberia flight
Author : Jon Milan | Published On : 22 Apr 2021
Are you planning to book flights on Iberia Airlines? If yes then you can easily make reservations taking the help of the certain mediums like online booking or calling on the helpline number of the airline. Tap below for the more details and information.
Booking seats on Iberia Airlines
Iberia Airlines booking is available 24x7 for all the passengers worldwide. To find out more about the detailed information related to the reservations, tap below.
Online booking via website
- To book flights, the easiest and the most convenient way to book flights is to go to the website of the airline and then tap on booking section.
- Under the booking section, now fill out all the details for the reservations. First of all tap on the destination where you want to travel and from where.
- Now choose the date of booking and mention if you are making one way booking or two way reservations.
- Specify if you are choosing your own seats or want to make reservations manually. Meanwhile, you can even add other choices like in flight entertainment and Wi-Fi.
- Once done choose the mode of flight payment from cash or card, miles. In case you have any other travel voucher then you can use it to seek discount on the bookings and then you will be done.
- Once you are done, tap on the search option and then try looking for the available flights. Pick one flight and then make the payment for the reservations.
Calling on the helpline number
Just in case the airline website does not work, then you can easily make the reservations via phone number. As you call on the phone number, the booking will be done after you provide all the details. You can also make the payment online and the Iberia Airlines booking will be confirmed.
On the ticket counter or the travel agent
Just in case you want to make any type of offline ticket bought then you can do via any sort of travel agent or the authorized ticket center.
And that's all! In case of any doubt, you can communicate with the support team of the airline and it can be done via call or email.