How Do I Set Up Yahoo Mail In Outlook And Android?
Author : maria hayden | Published On : 15 Apr 2021
Yahoo is considered to be one of the leading email services that many of us are using. MS Outlook provides innumerable benefits and features that any person can enjoy who has an email ID. It provides stability to your account and supports the majority of the email addresses. So, if you are a Yahoo user and have a Yahoo account, then there is no need to login into the web browser again and again as you can add all the accounts in Outlook and can access your emails easily.
How to Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook?
Here are the steps mentioned below, following which you can Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook:
- First of all, go to the File tab.
- Next, go to Info and then select Add Account.
- Now, enter your Yahoo Mail address and select Connect.
- Enter your app password and select Connect.
- Click Done, and you can enjoy access to all your Yahoo mails in Outlook.
In case you are struggling with a poor internet connection, then you can add the account manually too by following the steps mentioned below:
- Look for 'Let me set up my account manually" while entering the Yahoo email address, select Connect.
- Next, select IMAP from the several options.
- Enter the app- password and then click Connect.
- If there is an issue connecting with your account then, choose the "Change Account Settings."
- Now, open the IMAP Account Settings page and enter the required details.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Yahoo password and click Connect.
- Lastly, click Done to complete the procedure.
Your account has now been added successfully to Outlook.
How to Setup Yahoo Mail in Android?
Once you set up your Yahoo mail on an Android phone, it becomes easier for you to manage your emails as you can access your mails directly from any location, even when you are outside and don't have your computer or laptop with you. So here are the steps you need to follow for Yahoo Mail Setting on Android.
- Firstly, go to the Settings option.
- Now, tap Add Account and then Email.
- Then, you need to enter your email address and password.
- Tap Next.
- Adjust your sync settings and tap Next
- Lastly, enter the name you want to get displayed to others and tap Next.
That was all about how you can set up your Yahoo account in Outlook and Android and enjoy access to all your emails at the same place. Hope you find these steps helpful in managing your emails more efficiently.
Related Blogs -