Hidden Chrome Features That Will Make Your Browsing Experience To Another Level
Author : hashan tagari | Published On : 20 Sep 2021
Chrome is the most used browser right now. You can ask any internet user which browser they are using; their answer must be Google Chrome Because it is user-friendly and packed with multiple features. Here We Listed Some of the best Chrome features that will make your browsing easy. In this article, we will talk about Screencasting, ChromeContinue, Relaunch Closed App, ETC.
You might use the Screencastimg for your Ott Platforms like Netflix. In it, you can cast your mobile screen to the TV. Most people do not know about the chrome casting that is inbuilt available in Chrome.
Here are The steps to Chromecast your screen to multiple devices.
- Open Chrome.
- Right-click on the screen.
- Now you see the cast option down there, click on the cast.
- Select the Chromecast-enabled device from the pop-up window in which you want the browser window to appear.
That's It Now, you can cast your browser to diffrent devices.
2. Relaunch Recently Closed Tabs
You want to reopen the Accidently closed Tabs, then Reopening closed tabs is pretty easy. Here are the steps to do it.
- Right-click on the menu bar
- It will give you an option to reopen a closed tab.
- Click on it. That's it now you can Reopen It.
3. Open Any Page at The Start
Chrome makes it easy for you to open a specific page each time you launch the browser. To activate this feature, Follow The steps given below,
- go to the Settings menu from the three dots at the top right of the screen
- choose Startup by clicking on it
- Now Select the page that you want to open at the starting.
4. Changing Downloaded File's Location
If you cannot find the location of any downloaded file, you can change the download file location! Follow the process given below:
- go to Settings,
- select advanced.
- Then choose Downloads.
- From the location, click on Change. After this, from the pop-up box, save your downloads to a particular destination.
5. Block Notifications
Do not worry if you don't want to see the annoying Notifications in your notification panel. Chrome Allows you to Block Them. Follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to Settings by clicking on the three dots on the top right of the browser's screen.
- Select Privacy and security.
- From here, select Site settings and then select Notifications from under Permissions.
- After this, a new page will open with a Notification toggle enabled. Click on this toggle to switch it off.
For More Features You can visit here. https://www.google.com/chrome/browser-features/