7 Tips on Choosing a T-Shirt Printing Service
Author : SHARIQ KHATRI | Published On : 20 Sep 2021
Custom t-shirt printing has become very popular over the years as people like the freedom of being able to choose and customize the words and graphics that they want on their shirts. With so many printing companies however, it can be confusing to choose the right one for your printing needs; here are 7 things to look for when choosing a printing company.
1. How many t-shirts do you want printed? Do you want a single shirt for yourself or do you want shirts for your club, a family reunion, an entire debate club, or department, etc. Some companies will only print shirts in bulk so if you want a single shirt, these companies won't work for you; if you do want shirts in bulk, you'll want to check out any possible discounts and wholesale prices.
2. Type of design. This is a very important factor to take into consideration; some companies will have design presets for you to choose from while others will allow you to come up with your own customized design and print that for you.
3. Location and timeframe. This is especially important if you need your shirts quickly; if you need your shirts in 3 days it would be foolish to pick a company that requires a minimum of 5 days. So find out how long it nohandoutscustomtees.com take to get your shirts back and where the company is located as distance may be another factor to consider if you want the shirts quickly.
4. Method of submission. Some printing companies will require that you submit your design on a CD or thumb drive which may not work for you if the company is not nearby where you live. Other companies such as those online will allow you to email your design to them if that suits you best.
5. Price. Of course this one is a given; you want quality but you don't want something that is going to break the bank, especially if you are ordering in bulk rather than just one individual shirt.
6. Design skills. If you know the design you want but don't have the graphic design skills to create it yourself, you will probably need help moving your idea from your head to a t-shirt; if this is the case then you may want to choose a printing service that can help you with this part of the process.
7. Reputation. Last but not least, check out the reputation of the company you choose before making a final decision; some companies may be really good at printing but have very poor customer service. So see if you can get some customer reviews before choosing a company to work with.