The Step-by-Step Guide: To Apply For The UAE Tourist Visa
Author : Quickstep Business Consulting | Published On : 13 Jan 2022
Dubai is one of the world’s most desired destinations. It offers exotic hotels, malls, tranquil beaches, scenic views, and exciting experiences that are different from the rest of Asia’s striking nature. Unhappily, Indian passport holders need to go through the visa application process before entering Dubai. Here is the step-by-step guide to applying for a Dubai tourist visa. Check it out!
How to Apply for a Dubai Visa:
Dubai visa can be obtained via online visa services, Now Indians can get a Dubai visa in merely 2 hours by simply filling out an electronic application form. It does not matter whether you apply for a Tourist Visa UAE. The following details will give a broader understanding of the Dubai visa application.
To Understand What Kind of UAE Visa You Need: Well, there are three types of visas: Transit, Tourist, and Visit Visa. Here is a discussion about the tourist visa requirements and a run down to each visa type for your references.
- Visit Visa: It is sponsored by relatives and friends residing in the UAE. It is available for 30 or 90 days.
- Tourist Visa: Tourists can stay on this visa in UAE for 30 days under the sponsorship of UAE airlines, hotels, and travel agencies.
- Transit Visa: This transit visa is valid for 96 hours for 14 days from the date of issue. Following things are based on: you must have a valid passport and confirmed booking to destination, you must leave the UAE within 96 hours of the arrival, and 14 days after the visa has been issued, you have to confirm hotel reservation in UAE.
Prepare the Documents required for the Visa: Whether you are applying for a tourist or business visa. There are no more requirements needed. You only need to provide a few documents while filling the Dubai Travel Visa application form. The following documents are required for:
- Scanned copy of your passport on the first and the last page.
- The passport is valid for only six months from the date of travel.
- Ensure that a traveler's signature is indicated at the back.
- Scanned and colored ID photo.
Prepare the Sustaining Documents For Your UAE Visa: You think that you will require more in order to process your application. Here are some possible requirements that you may need to prepare.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after returning from Dubai.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Covering letter that stated the purpose and duration of the visit.
- Make a copy of PAN card and income tax returns.
- A female solo traveler will require NOC from her father or husband.
Submit Your Application Online: After gathering all the necessary requirements, you may proceed to fill out the visa application form. The entire process is really simple and can be easily completed.
In conclusion, Quickstep Business Consulting is providing a wide range of business and tourist visa services in the UAE. A blend of trust and quality is the trademark of Quickstep.