SOLUTIONS FOR 123 HP COM PRINTER SETUP
Author : getsetup computer | Published On : 05 Oct 2021
Get fast HP support for all of your needs, including 123 hp com setup, install setup, driver download, and troubleshooting for all HP printer models on Windows, Mac, and smartphones.
FROM THE BEGINNING, GO TO 123.HP.COM/SETUP PRINTER SUPPORT
123.HP.COM/SETUP Printers are an all-in-one solution for both business and home use. If you use HP printers, you must be aware of the advantages of utilizing such a sophisticated printer. New customers who have purchased a new contemporary HP printer will require setup assistance. The HP printer is really easy to set up. This website will provide you with comprehensive information on 123.HP.COM/SETUP.
SETUP AND INSTALLATION OF A 123 HP PRINTER IN 10 STEPS FOR BEGINNERS
1. To begin, remove the HP printer from its packaging.
2. Take out all of the tapes and packaging materials. Look inside to see if there are any tapes sealing the parts of your printer.
3. Now connect your printer’s power cable to a functioning outlet. When you press the power button, your printer will begin to blink.
4. Then, on the printer’s screen, set the Language, Date, Region, and other options that it requires.
5. Remove the HP Printer's original ink cartridge from its packaging. Open the cartridge door and set each ink in its proper location.
6. If you’re stuck and don’t know how to put the ink cartridges in, see the printer handbook.
7. Close the door and look at the screen to see the message.
8. Take enough A4 printing sheets and place them in the input tray.
9. Both the sheets and the ink cartridges will be aligned by your printer.
10. It will now request a connection.
CONNECTION TO A PRINTER
Let’s go on to setting up your HP printer’s network connection. You have three alternatives from which to select one.
1. Setup for USB Printing
2. Setup a Wireless Network
3. Using an Ethernet Connection
123hp.com setup USB Cable Connection Setup
1. USB cable connections are provided for connecting USB or Ethernet cables to your computer or network router.
2. One built-in Ethernet connection connects the majority of the PCs to a wired network.
3. USB and Ethernet cords are not the same as the ones used to connect your phone.
4. Plug one end of the USB connection into your printer and the other into your computer.
5. Now, install the HP printer driver software by following the on-screen directions.
Using Ethernet to Create a Connection
1. To begin, make sure you have an Ethernet cable compatible with your printer model.
2. Make sure you choose Wired Network or Ethernet as the connection type during the installation.
3. As a result, you’ll want a network router.
4. If the router does not have any free ports, a switch or hub with accessible Ethernet ports is necessary.
5. Connect the printer and router to the Ethernet ports.
6. The connection between your printer and network router will be established as a result of this.
Using a Wireless Connection to Establish a Connection
1. Touch the wireless button on your printer.
2. It will be turned on by the blue light. Now press the printer’s Settings button on the screen.
3. Next, choose Yes for the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
4. You must follow the on-screen instructions.
5. The printer will recognize the router’s accessible networks.
6. To connect, choose your router from the list and input the network’s password.
7. Confirm the wireless network connection by following the on-screen prompts.
DRIVER DOWNLOAD AT 123.HP.COM/SETUP
1. To use your printer and get the prints into your output tray, you’ll need drivers and software installed on your computer. Drivers send the printing command to the printer when printing is enabled. Come on, let’s do this!
2. Turn on the printer and the computer.
3. Go to 123.hp.com/setup in your browser now.
4. Choose your operating system and then look for your printer model’s driver software.
5. To finish the installation, click Download and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. You may find it in the download folder once the process is completed.
7. Install the HP Printer drivers now, but make sure your printer is connected to your computer first.
8. After opening the setup file in the Downloads folder, run it.
9. After that, click Install and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
HP SETUP SOLUTIONS FOR: 123 HP SETUP SOLUTIONS FOR: 123 HP SETUP SOLUTION
You will discover a full tutorial here for your Windows operating system PC and laptops. 123.hp.com/setup, configuration, installation, and how to operate an HP printer with Windows are all available at 123hp.com setup.
If you’re using a Mac and an HP printer, and you run into problems during the procedure, you’ll find a solution here to fix the problems.
Gone are the days when you could only print from your computer; now, HP printer owners can link their printer to their smartphone and print in high definition instantly.