React Native: Is It the Right Tool for Mobile App Development? (2021)
Author : Croma Campus | Published On : 08 May 2021
In the last decade or so, the mobile development industry has exploded, fuelled largely by increased handset usage and better access to quicker internet connections. In 2020, the Apple app store alone had over 1.96 million downloads, while the Google Play store had over 2.87 million.
The best thing, however, is that developers are now being paid for their work. About the fact that most apps are still free to download, hybrid monetization techniques, especially in-app ads, enable developers to make significant profits from their work. Pay advertisements and in-app advertisements are expected to raise more than 935 billion dollars in sales for smartphone applications by 2023.
In the last few years, React Native has gained a lot of traction from mobile app developers, and as a result, the tooling environment has greatly improved. Learn the fundamental skills and comprehensive knowledge of React Native with the help of React Native Online Training. The training will help you in standing out in today’s cut throat competition by providing you quality knowledge along with the practical knowledge.
About React Native:
React Native is gaining traction as a cost-effective way to create cross-platform smartphone applications. When you analyze the top applications in the App Store and Google Play Store right now, the numbers are particularly revealing. React Native is used to create 14.85 percent of the top 500 applications in the United States.
In reality, React Native is the third most common platform in the category of top US applications, after Kotlin and Android Architecture Components.
Reasons to prefer React Native for app development:
React Native is the best technology for mobile app growth, as you might already know.
However, here are the top five reasons why you should use React Native to develop mobile apps in 2021.
- High-Efficiency: React Native employs a linking approach to the codebase. Furthermore, React Native renders code using local APIs rather than WebView, resulting in faster implementations.
- Native Atmosphere: React Native is the only cross-platform application that lets you build native-looking smartphone applications. Material Design (for Android) or the Human Interface Guidelines (for iOS) was at the top of the priority list for React Native software development services. Furthermore, the applications can seem and sound more native as a result of this.
- A single source of code: Apps built with React Native will run on both Android and iOS using the same code.
- Interactive UI/UX Design: Apps created with React Native are easy to use. They also load faster and have a more immersive user interface.
- Low Cost and Development Time: React Native reduces the amount of coding required for mobile app growth, resulting in significant cost savings.
React Native was thought to be economically unviable for a long time. It wasn't well-developed or funded enough to allow for the development of 'native-like' applications.
The days, though, have changed. React Native is gaining ground in terms of prominence, mutual interest, and market share. It's becoming increasingly simple to create fantastic apps with React Native, and the rest of the world is taking note.
Learn React Native in an interactive manner with the help of React Native Training in Noida. The training will lead you from the features to the use, along with the execution of React Native. It’s the high time to learn and train yourself, and grab the best opportunity in the field React Native.
Facebook and the group developed React Native, a fantastic open-source mobile app creation platform. The platform can be used to build Android and iOS applications.
React Native apps are simple to create, saving time and money for developers and project managers.
Since you don't have to work with two different codebases for iOS and Android, React Native applications save you money on growth and maintenance.