North American Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Analysis, Share, Trends and Overview 202
Author : Arti Sharma | Published On : 25 Sep 2021
The North American pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast. Extensive investment in R&D has enabled the advancement of innovative treatment for patients fighting debilitating diseases. This new era of medicine is highly supported by pharmaceutical contract manufacturers. Outsourcing the manufacturing services in the pharmaceutical industry enables drug manufacturers to divert the workforce to other processing tasks, which as a result makes monetary savings and reduces the time for R&D activities.
A full report of North American Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/north-american-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market
The North American pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry is characterized by the presence of various players operating in the market. Players such as AbbVie, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Cambrex Corp., Catalent Inc., Pfizer CentreOne, and Zoetis, Inc are focused on offering manufacturing as well as research services to drug manufacturing companies. Moreover, the players adopt various strategies to remain competitive in the North American pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. For instance:
- In April 2020, Cambrex Corp. completed the expansion of its biopharmaceutical analysis capabilities at the Durham, North Carolina site.
- In May 2019, Catalent, Inc. acquired Paragon Bioservices, Inc., a contract research and manufacturing organization, for $1.2 billion and has improved its biologics business.
- In January 2019, Cambrex Corp. acquired Avista Pharma Solutions to strengthen its position as a prominent fully integrated small molecule CDMO. Avista Pharma Solutions was a contract development, manufacturing, and testing organization. This acquisition has expanded the company’s geographical presence and strengthen its manufacturing capabilities.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/north-american-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment covered- By Product, By Type, By Services
- Regions covered- North America
- Competitive landscape-AbbVie, Inc., Ajinomoto Althea, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Cambrex Corp., Catalent Inc., Pfizer CentreOne, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zoetis, Inc.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
- Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected region and segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How are players addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
North American Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Report Segment
- Over-The-Counter (OTC) Drugs
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Finished Dosage Formulation
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Non-Sterile Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Services
- Non-Clinical Services Such As Supply Chain Management
- Research and Development
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/north-american-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market
North American Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Report Segment by Region
- United States
- Abbvie Inc.
- Ajinomoto Althea, Inc.
- Allegiant Healthcare Inc.
- Altron Inc.
- Avara Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Catalent, Inc.
- Chip Star Technology, Llc
- Confab Laboratories Inc.
- Denison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dravon Medical Inc.
- East-West Manufacturing, Llc
- Genvion Corporation
- Hisun Pharmaceuticals Usa Inc
- HTI Plastics, Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research