Mobile Phone Repair Parts Tools – Incredible Inventions in the Technology Field to Repair the Phone
Author : Patrick Jamieson | Published On : 18 Sep 2021
Mobile Phones have become one of the most convenient and comfortable means of communication. They can also be used for long-distance communication. It is considered as one of the most incredible inventions in the technology field, which helps in communicating the loved ones within a very small span of time.
Nowadays, it has wide application. You can do a lot of stuff on your mobile phone. Internet facility in the mobile phone has helped a lot to complete a task sooner.
But sometimes, the user might experience some problem while operating the phone due to the malfunctioning in the mobile phone. Mobile repairing becomes very much essential. On this page, you'll get to know about the most common and complex mobile repair parts, such as Back Glass Housing Separator Laser, which you must have for mobile repair.
Must have tools for mobile repair
1. Screw Driver- it is one of the must-have tools, with a flattened or cross shaped tip. It easily gets fit to the head of the screws. Its main role is tightening and loosening the minor-sized screws.
2. Precision Screwdrivers- the small screw in the mobile phone can’t be tightened and loosened by a normal regular-sized screwdriver. Technicians use an electric precision screwdriver in the repairing of mobile phones as they are more precise and accurate.
3. Tweezers- they're flattened-shaped devices that have 2 jaws which are wont to devour tiny objects like integrated circuits. These tweezers are primarily wont to repair the central processing unit of the mobile.
4. Hot plate frame remover machine- it is one of the essential LCD Refurbishing Machines. Its 2 in one machine, which is a great cost and space saver. A hot plate is used to heat up the entire glue so that the side frame can be removed easily. For getting a convenient and satisfactory result, you need to heat the entire plate to 70 degrees Celsius.
5. Magnifying glass- as you know that the parts of smartphones are very tiny. You just need to have good eyesight to see what’s what. The magnifying glass can be a real savior for this task. You can use the magnifying glass with the third-hand soldering tool.
The stands are also available, which can also be used as they allow you to keep the hand free. You can also opt for magnifying glass to get a closer look of the inner parts of the smartphone.
6. Suction Cup Pliers- you just need to have suction cup pliers to pry up the display so that you can get inside. Most of the battery replacement kits have a small suction cup plier, which you can use to pry up the display of your smartphone.
You just need to attach some suction cups to the back of the phone and other one at the front. After attaching the suction pump, you just simply need to squeeze the pliers so that the display can be detached from the phone.
These suction cup pliers are a worthy investment, and they will pay for themselves with the amount of time you will save on them.