Learn These Tips To Make The Way Out Of Inside Pitch
Author : Allen John | Published On : 29 Apr 2021
If anyone involved in baseball coaching doesn't make this the first thing they teach a player, they are making a huge mistake. Especially, if it is a young player who is just learning the game of baseball.
I can't think of any baseball tips on hitting that are more important. Getting hit by a pitch can be a very serious matter and at times can be downright disheartening. Unfortunately, many baseball players at all levels of play have not learned the proper way to get out of the way from an inside pitch. Even in the professional ranks, quite often it is not executed properly.
I find it bothersome that anyone involved in Sacramento Softball Coaching would not teach this method before worrying about batting averages, hitting line drives and home runs. There is no excuse for this.
The Very Simple And Proper Way To Protect Yourself:
1. You take your stride and see that the baseball is coming in your direction.
2. You should fairly easily be able to turn your body a quarter of a turn back toward the catcher.
3. Tuck your chin in toward your chest so your head is lowered and less exposed. It's the fastest, easiest and most effective way to protect your head, face, chest, and stomach and groin area.
4. The worse scenario would then be getting hit by the Sacramento Baseball in the upper back, mid or lower back, rear end or the back of your legs.
5. It is absolutely necessary for you to protect your head and the entire front of your body!
6. To keep it simple, tuck your head in and duck, putting your chin against your chest and bend and turn toward the catcher.
When a player gets severely injured when hit by a pitch, it is a sad time for all who are involved, especially if it is a younger player. The entire ballpark gets very quiet. Suddenly, it doesn't matter what team you are on, what the score is or who you are rooting for. Managers, coaches, umpires, players, and spectators, including relatives of the injured player, are all devastated. If at all possible, we must try our best to avoid this situation.
Please learn this technique so we can all enjoy the baseball game itself. If you are involved in baseball coaching, please put this on the very top of your list. Let's worry about Sacramento Baseball Coaching on hitting for higher batting averages and hitting home runs later on.