How much does it cost to change your flight with Air Canada? Let’s know
Author : Travohelp Desk | Published On : 12 May 2021
Air Canada is the flag carrier & it also the largest airline of Canada in means of fleet size & passenger carrying. The main hubs of Air Canada are Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver & Calgary, etc. It is headquartered is located in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada. The fleet size of Air Canada is around 166 & the destinations covered are more than 200 plus.
If you want to change your flight prior to departure then in domestic cost is around $75 on firm fare & $50 for the flexible fare. And in international $200 & same for Flexible fare. These are the cost that is applied on your flight ticket if you change fight with Air Canada. Now, if you want to know the steps to Air Canada booking so that you get your booking easily done.
Then just follow the steps to book a flight with Air Canada:
• At first you have to visit the official website of the airline via the web browser
• After that you need to log in to the website through username/id & password
• After you got logged into the site then search for the book option in the menu bar
• After you get the book option click on it so it fills up the details as required
• Now you have to fill the details like name, age, identity proof copies & other important documents as marked important
• After that you have to select your destination, date & time for your trip
• Then a list of flights will be shown according to your requirements
• Then select the appropriate flight & click on for payment process
• Now you have to provide your account details so that the payment process can be done
• Now a verification code will be sent to confirm the payment process
• Type the code in the required field & click on continue
• Your payment will be done & you will receive your e-ticket on your email or through text message.
Hence, through these easy steps, you can easily book your flight with Air Canada. Now if you have any doubt related to booking, refund, cancelation, or the policies that are followed by Air Canada, then Air Canada customer service phone number, will be the best option that is entitled to help the customers if they get any problem while operating the website & the services are available 24/7 round the clock to assist.