How long to get a refund from Southwest Airlines?
Author : john smith | Published On : 12 Jan 2022
Have you canceled your flight with southwest airlines? Are you looking for a refund now? If yes, then you are on the exact right page. This article will explain to you the southwest airlines refund policy to know how much time it will take for southwest airlines to return your money. However, the airlines usually refund the amount within 7 to 10 working days, but you can refer to the policy highlighted down below.
Passengers who cancel their reservation within 24 hours of booking will not get charged with any extra fee and are eligible to get the complete refund as per the risk-free policy of southwest airlines.
- A cancelation fee applies to the tickets that are being canceled after 24 hours of booking.
- No refunds are provided on the non-refundable ticket cancelation.
- The refund amount of your canceled reservation with southwest airlines depends upon the ticket condition, type, route, and time left in the flight's departure.
- The refund amount will be transferred to the original payment mode once the authorized person has successfully issued it at southwest airlines.
- Passengers need to fill the refund form to get the refund.
- You can contact southwest airline' customer service team and request a refund.
- The refund takes at least 7 to 10 days in order to reflect in your account.
- Refund is received in the form of travel credits in case of non-refundable ticket cancelation with southwest airlines.
- Tickets must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to departure to get a refund.
- To get the entire refund, passengers must cancel their flight with 24 hours of booking and seven days before the departure.
This information, as mentioned above, will briefly guide you on the Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy and refund policy. At the same time, as mentioned above, passengers can reach out to the customer care team of southwest airlines and ask them to refund their money. The customer executives are available 24/7 on a phone call, live chat, and email.