How do I get through to British Airways?
Author : Quick Caribbean | Published On : 21 Oct 2021
British Airways is such a splendid airline that takes quality control on their priority in all senses like:
In the quality of flight services, in the quality of food, in the quality of in-flight entertainment, and in the quality of the seating arrangements. Read further to find out how to get through to them.
Connect British Airways via Phone Number
- British Airways is a very top-class airline, naturally many people will want to contact it by phone to give their compliments and suggestions.
- You can get through to British Airways by calling their British Airways phone number of the residing country.
Contact British Airways by Courier Service
- Some people prefer the old-fashioned method of communication; that is, communicating through letters, in other words, can say communicating via post.
- For such people, British Airways has listed its postal address on its website, which is -
Customer Relations (S506)
PO Box 1126
- Sending a letter to British Airways is a nice way to give a personal touch to the communication with the organization, also to maintain a written record of all of the communication with the organization
- This written record is for historical purposes and also for any legal or litigation-related matters.
Is calling British Airways free?
Yes, calling British Airways customer support is free. British Airways have a Toll-Free Number for countries where the airline operates.