How do I get through to BA?
Author : Alternative sujen | Published On : 14 Jan 2022
British Airways is the first airline to generate maximum revenue on a single route. It is the flag carrier airline for the United Kingdom and is the second-largest UK-based carrier.
If you have made a flight reservation with British Airways and you wonder, ‘How do I get through to BA?’ you’ve come to the right place. The following points will help you get in touch with the customer support team of British Airways effectively for your benefit.
Contact British Airways Support Team
You can speak with a live British Airways representative from the British Airways customer support team with the help of the following points;
- Visit the official British Airways website with the help of your device’s browser.
- Locate and click on the ‘Help’ option present in the main tab of the website.
- A drop-down menu will appear after that.
- Click on ‘Contacts and FAQs’ under the Assistance category of the drop-down menu.
- The following page will display different ways to contact the British Airways support team.
Social Media Support- You can take help from the official social media pages of British Airways;
- On the official ‘Contact Us’ page of British Airways, scroll down to the bottom section of the website.
- Scroll till you find the option ‘Tweet Us.’
- Now, click on the option ‘You can also get in touch with us on Twitter @British Airways.’
- You’ll then be redirected to the official Twitter page of British Airways.
- You can then tweet on their official page or send a text message to the official social media page.
- Shortly, a live social media representative will get back to you through the same medium on your social media page.
Phone Support- You can dial or make a phone call to the official support number of British Airways;
- On the support page of British Airways, scroll down till you find the ‘Contact information’ section.
- Now, click on the option ‘Telephone numbers and addresses.’
- The following page will either auto-detect your location.
- Select your location from the list if it doesn’t detect your location.
- Once you update the location, it will display the official support number of British Airways.
- The official phone and fax number will be displayed after that.
- You can then call the number displayed, go through the phone IVR procedure, and speak with a live representative.
Henceforth, you can call the British Airways phone number with the help of the points listed above and speak with a British Airways support representative.