How can I Change My Flight Ticket Date in Air India?
Author : John Watson | Published On : 25 Sep 2021
Do you want to change your flight ticket? Are you facing the issue of changing the ticket? Many times it is seen that the passengers want to change the flight ticket date due to some exceptional circumstances that create the need to change the flight ticket. Whenever the passengers feel such type of need and ask How can I change my flight ticket date in Air India, they want steps to changing procedure that will help the passenger to change the flight ticket. Below are the steps that will help the passenger to change their flight ticket date.
Steps to change the flight ticket date in Air India
- Firstly the passenger requires to go to the official website of the air India airline.
- Move to manage booking section.
- Enter the ticket number and the last name.
- The ticket will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the change option at the bottom of the ticket.
- Edit mode will open, and the passenger can change the flight date.
- Then payment page will open where the passenger needs to pay the changing charges as required.
- Then click on confirm option after paying the fee.
- The airlines will change the flight ticket date, and the new ticket will be sent on the registered email if of the passenger.
Using the above-mentioned steps, the passenger can change the flight ticket date in Air India subject to some conditions and on payment of some nominal charges depends on the changing policy of air India. If the passenger is still facing the issue of changing the flight, they are advised to call the Air India customer care executives of air India and ask for the issue that they are facing, whether it is related to the changing flight date.