Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2027
Author : chirag shinde | Published On : 25 May 2021
Market Analysis and Insights:- Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market
Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market By Type (Autoimmune Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis (aPAP), Congenital, Others), Treatment Type (Medication, Surgery, Supportive Care, Whole Lung Lavage), Route of Administration (Oral, Inhalation, Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market
Global pulmonary alveolar proteinosis drug market is rising gradually with the substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. Increasing health expenditure contributes in the growth of global pulmonary alveolar proteinosis drug market.
Market Definition: Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market
Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis (PAP) is an infrequent lung disorder characterized through abnormal build-up of surfactant-derived lipoprotein in the lung’s airway, called the alveoli. The accumulation results in impede transfer of oxygen to reach in the blood and hence cause labored breathing. The common symptoms of PAP include difficulty in breathing, coughing, a blue-tinged facial color, general fatigue, weight loss and others.
Get More Insight About the Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market, Request Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pulmonary-alveolar-proteinosis-drug-market
According to an article about pulmonary alveolar proteinosis published on National Center for Biotechnological Information, the prevalence of PAP is approximately 3.7 to 40 cases per million depending on the country. 90% cases reported are of autoimmune PAP, while secondary PAP accounts for 4% cases. An estimated of 53%-85% of PAP patients are reported to be smokers.
- Increase in special designation from the regulatory authorities can enhances the market growth
- Competitive scenario of market and strategic collaborations can act as driver to the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis specially in male population boost up the market in the forecast period
- Rising adoption of smoking habits increases the risks of pulmonary diseases such as PAP and the demand of drugs for treatment will propel the market growth in the near future
- Absence of effective diagnostics and costly drugs will hindered the growth of the market
- Most of the mild pulmonary alveolar proteinosis can be neglected, which decreases the use of treatment drugs; hence restraining the market growth
- Low healthcare expenditure in some lower and upper income countries can obstruct the growth of the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market
- Autoimmune Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis (aPAP)
By Treatment Type
- Stem Cell Transplants
- Supportive Care
- Whole Lung Lavage
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Savara Inc. received Fast Track designation from the FDA for molgradex, an inhaled formulation of recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) to treat of autoimmune pulmonary alveolar proteinosis (aPAP). The FDA Fast Track designation enables to accelerate the development which helps patients to have access on the novel treatment as quickly as possible.
- In November 2018, Partner Therapeutics, Inc received an Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for Leukine (sargramostim), which is a yeast-derived recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (rhu-GM-CSF) to treat pulmonary alveolar proteinosis. With this designation the company can obtained regulatory incentives along with 7-yr period market exclusivity.
Know More About this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pulmonary-alveolar-proteinosis-drug-market
Global pulmonary alveolar proteinosis drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global pulmonary alveolar proteinosis drug market are Savara Inc., Partner Therapeutics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Sanofi, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., ALLERGAN, Cipla Inc., The Ritedose Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Shermco Industries, Aurobindo Pharma, Circassia, Nostrum Laboratories Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P., Mylan N.V., Avet Pharmaceuticals Inc, Glenmark, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, Tris Pharma, Inc., Celerion, Pharmaceutical Associates Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pulmonary alveolar proteinosis drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market