Global Protein Stability Analysis Market
Author : abhi bhagwat | Published On : 25 Nov 2021
The global protein stability analysis market accounted for US$ 906.65 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2120.66 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.90%. Proteins are stable, active and efficient when they are folded. During unfavorable conditions, they unfold and hence get inactive and lead to diseases which can’t be cure. Either it could be birth borne diseases or acquire during a life journey. Protein stability analysis helps to determine the stability of proteins in a sample. There are several methods and techniques available to determine protein stability. This analysis is carried out by pharmaceutical & biotechnological industries for drug development and by research and academic institutes. Protein stability can be determined through chromatography, High-Performance Liquid Chromatography, Surface Plasma Resonance, Spectroscopy, Differential Scanning Calorimeter.
The report " Global Protein Stability Analysis Market, By Product (Reagent’s & Assays, Instruments, Consumables, and Accessories & Software) By Technique (Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Surface Plasmon Reasonance, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, and Differential Scanning Fluorimetry), By End User (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnological Companies, Research & Government Institutes, and Contract Research Organizations), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, And Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis And Forecast Till 2030”
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global protein stability analysis market accounted for US$ 906.65 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2120.66 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.90%. The global protein stability analysis market is segmented into product, technique, end user and, region.
- By Product, the market is segmented into reagents and assays, instruments, consumables and accessories and, software.
- By Technique, the market is segmented into chromatography, spectroscopy, surface plasmon reasonance, differential scanning calorimetry and differential scanning fluorimetry.
- By End-User, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals & biotechnological companies, research & government institutes and, contract research organizations.
- By Region, the Global Protein Stability Analysis Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America region is expected to be the largest protein stability analysis market.
The key players operating the global protein stability analysis market involves General Electric, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Perkin Elmen Inc, Waters, Agilent Technologies, HORIBA, Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Enzo Biochem, Enzo Life Sciences and Nano Temper Technologies.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific collaborated with Genovis, for biological drug development to develop advanced workflows for the preparation, characterization, and monitoring of complex biotherapeutics using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS).
- PerkinElmer and therefore the Genome Institute of Singapore opened a joint laboratory in Singapore to develop a state-of-the-art high-throughput screening (HTS) platform. This platform is employed to predict therapeutic sensitivity in next-generation patient-derived tumor models with the goal of bringing precision oncology research results into the clinic.
- In 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific opened its first Bioprocess Design Center in Shanghai, China to attach and collaborate with biologic developers to style bioprocessing solutions.
Due to an increase in government funding, research institutes are involved heavily in discovering new diseases and therapies and therefore helping the target market to grow. Rising research activities for drug development and developing countries will provide new opportunities for players in the target market. These factors will drive the growth of protein stability analysis market during forecast period. In addition, everyone is concern about their health and often visit to clinics just to maintain their healthy diet and consuming protein product.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Protein Stability Analysis Market, By Product (Reagent’s & Assays, Instruments, Consumables, and Accessories & Software) By Technique (Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Surface Plasmon Reasonance, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, and Differential Scanning Fluorimetry), By End User (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnological Companies, Research & Government Institutes, and Contract Research Organizations), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, And Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis And Forecast Till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights