Everything You Need To Know About Executive Program in an Algo Trading Course
Author : I3T3 Mega Webinar | Published On : 14 Sep 2021
To get the best Algo Trading course in the country, you need to check for the best executive programs like EPAT. Algorithmic trading is the future of share market. You may want to start your own stock and trading desk, get a new job, find better opportunities in your industry, or look for greener pastures in your current company.
Algo trading courses integrate quantitative trading like never before. They design these sources for budding professionals who want to thrive in the field of quantitative and algorithmic trading.
A sneak peek into an Algo Trading course
First things first, a premium Algo Trading course gives you access to the most extensive quantitative trading platform and curriculum in this niche industry. There’s a world-renowned faculty pool to learn from.
The courses provide a platform of experiencing personalized and customized learning with top-notch in-class demonstration and support. The courses provide complete specialization in different types of asset classes. You can also specialize in paradigms of trading strategy with live session mentorship and project monitoring.
Algo Trading course features and benefits
World-class faculty means you can learn from the stalwarts of the industry. Dedicated classroom support means you can get answers to every query in the quickest manner. An Algo Trading course also provides comprehensive career services with different types of packages. The career assistance comes with lifetime placement.
• The main program features are project work scope. The courses offer financial aid and scholarships.
• You ger lifetime access to the most advanced course content. The institutes verify your certification as well.
• They provide exclusive course community benefits along with credit points for consistent professional development.
The curriculum of Algo Trading course
With EPAT primer, you learn the fundamentals of algorithmic trading. You know the terminology and understand it. In Excel sessions, they teach you MS Excel basics along with its available functions. They provide numerous examples to elucidate the basics.
• An Algo Trading course also teaches the fundamentals of Python. It includes basic function, installation, Python Notebook, and interactive sessions.
• The different options include pricing basics, terminologies, Greeks, and other trading strategies.
• You also learn basic statistics like Probability Distributions.
More for students
There are hands-on tutorials and training to harness your skills. The courses provide an introduction to machine learning. You learn its basics and how they can bolster trading. You learn to use diverse machine learning algorithms for trading in financial spheres.
They conduct two or three preparatory classes to resolve doubts and answer queries on Python and Statistics.
Working on Python
An Algo Trading course integrates the quant ecosystem of Python. It includes different variables, data types, in-built Python data structures, and built-in functions, control structures, and logical operators.
• The courses teach you Python concepts that help in executing strategies and writing functions.
• They include retesting and writing trading methodologies. The institutes conduct two Python sessions through tutorials.
• They teach financial markets’ statistics, which start with data visualization. The probability concepts include Frequentist and Bayesian strategies.
They also entail Central Limit Theorem and Moments of Data. You learn different statistical applications as well.