Asia-Pacific e-commerce logistics Market: Analysis Report, Share, Trends and Overview 2021-2027
Author : Arti Sharma | Published On : 25 Sep 2021
The Asia-Pacific e-commerce logistics market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast. Asia-Pacific e-commerce logistics market has been growing at a rapid pace owing to the rising e-commerce market coupled with the increasing smartphone and internet penetration and emerging cross-border e-commerce market.
A full report of Asia-Pacific e-commerce logistics Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-e-commerce-logistics-market
The increasing e-commerce market is one of the major reasons for augmenting the logistic market of e-commerce during the forecast period. According to UNCTAD, in 2017, Japan accounted for the largest e-commerce sales (B2B+B2C) of $2,975 billion in Asia-Pacific, followed by China that accounted for around $1,931 billion in e-commerce sales. Moreover, the Asia-Pacific e-commerce logistics market is influenced by the presence of key market players including DHL Express, FedEx Express Corp., Lazada Group, DTDC Express Ltd., Rakuten Group, and others. The logistics companies in the Asia-Pacific have been focused on the development of innovative logistics facilities and expansion within the Asia-Pacific region.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-e-commerce-logistics-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2027
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2027
- Segment covered- By Product, By Services
- Regions covered- Asia-Pacific
- Competitive landscape- Air Asia Courier, Aramex, FedEx Express Corp., POS Logistics Sdn Bhd, Rakuten Group
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
- Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How covid-19 impacted the market?
- Deviation from the pre-covid-19 forecast
- Most affected region and segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How are players addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Asia-Pacific E-Commerce Logistics Market Report Segment
- Baby Products
- Personal Care Products
- Home Furnishing Products
- Apparel Products
- Electronics Products
- Automotive Products
- Transportation Services
- Warehouse Services
- Other E-Commerce Logistics Services
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-e-commerce-logistics-market
Asia-Pacific E-Commerce Logistics Market Report Segment by Region
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Acommerce Co. Ltd.
- Air Asia Courier
- Aramex International LLC
- Australia Post
- Blue Dart Express Ltd.
- Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.
- E-com Express Pvt. Ltd.
- Easy Parcel Sdn Bhd
- Ekart Logistics
- FedEx Express Corp.
- Floship Ltd.
- Gati Ltd.
- Gd Express Sdn. Bhd
- Japan Post Co. Ltd.
- POS Logistics Sdn Bhd
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research