Aluminum Pigments Industry Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report Standard Version
Author : sunny desai | Published On : 15 Sep 2021
The prime objective of Aluminum Pigments market report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Aluminum pigments are produced almost exclusively using a wet-milling process that involves mineral spirits or other solvents. When aluminum powder is milled into a pigment, the geometry of the particles forms different shapes. For example, pigments used in plastics come in three different shapes. They resemble a flat cornflake, a flat ellipse and a sphere. Mirror-like pigments are produced through a vapor deposition process when a thin aluminum layer is deposited on a carrier film. The metallized film is run through a solvent tank where the release coating is dissolved. The remaining aluminum layer is removed to form coarse reflective aluminum pigment flakes.Aluminum pigments appear to have color because they absorb some wavelengths of light more readily than other wavelengths (selective absorption).
The global Aluminum Pigments market was valued at 332.63 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.44% from 2020 to 2027, based on our Researcher newly published report.
In contrast to a dye, a pigment generally is insoluble and will not combine with the substrate. This is a vital advantage when absorption-prone materials are used. The appearances created by aluminum pigment range from metallescence (a colored pearlescent effect), a "liquid metal" appearance, a high or pinpoint sparkle and the glitter effect. Pigments can appear low-sheen or exceptionally bright, depending on the surface polish. These light-absorption and reflective factors contribute to the different appearances of paints and coatings used in the automotive industry.
By Market Verdors:
- Carlfors Bruk
- ECKART Effect Pigments
- Carl Schlenk
- Alba Aluminiu
- Arasan Aluminium Industries
- Asahi Kasei
- Floating Aluminum Pigment
- Non-floating Aluminum Pigment
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Personal Care Products
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Aluminum Pigments Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Aluminum Pigments Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Aluminum Pigments Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Aluminum Pigments Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Aluminum Pigments Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Aluminum Pigments Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Aluminum Pigments (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Aluminum Pigments Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Aluminum Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Aluminum Pigments (Volume and Value) by Application
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/