A Time Saving Recipe to Prepare Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
Author : Bella torson | Published On : 22 Sep 2021
We all can agree that ice cream is one food item that never goes out of trend. No matter it is winter or summer season, I always like to munch on ice cream. There is only one thing that can compete with the delicious flavor of ice cream. And that is ice cream sandwich cookies. Ice cream sandwich cookies are a perfect treat when you want something extraordinary to spend your day. You can use this frozen treat to enhance your gloomy summer day. The best thing about this dessert is that you can make the ice cream sandwich using any available cookie. It benefits all the people who are trying to eat healthy or shedding pounds. You can make this finger-licking dessert yourself by just only using few ingredients. The one piece of equipment you need for this recipe is a high-quality refrigerator. I am using high-quality crystal refrigeration to make this recipe. The other item you need is a pack of ice cream. Now, without any more delay, let us get to the recipe.
- Name: Ice cream sandwich cookies
- Course: dessert, snacks
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Freeze time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes
- Servings: 35 cookies
- Half a cup of butter
- One cup of brown sugar (you can also use light brown sugar)
- One cup of white sugar
- Two large eggs
- One and half a tsp of baking soda
- One tsp. of vanilla extract
- One tbsp. of maple syrup (you can also use pancake syrup)
- One cup of creamy peanut butter
- Three cups of quick 1-minute oats
- One cup of sweet chocolate chips
- At first, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Now, take a bowl and add cream to it. After that, add butter, white, and light brown sugar to the bowl. You also need to add eggs, vanilla, syrup, and baking soda. Now, add peanut butter and oats to the bowl. Mix all the items and make sure to combine them thoroughly. After adding all the ingredients, throw in the chocolate chips and mix the batter thoroughly.
- After that, you need a large cookie scoop and a parchment sheet. Take the cookie scoop and scoop the dough. Make sure you roll each ball of dough in your hands. Try to give the cookie dough a smooth and soft shape. Give the cookie dough a perfect structure and put the cookies dough on the parchment sheet.
- Line all the cookies on the sheet and bake them for approximately 15 minutes. Make sure the cookies do not overbake.
- Try to bake the cookies that are light brown around the edges. After baking the cookies, let them cool on the tray. You need to cool down the cookies for one minute.
- After the cookies are completely cool down, take out the ice cream box. Now, scoop the ice cream onto one cookie. After that top, it with the second cookie and press them together.
- Repeat this process and freeze the cookies until they become firm.