A Best Healthiest Recipe to Make Ready Frozen Fruit Smoothie
Author : Eva Torsun | Published On : 28 Aug 2021
The summer season is not complete without a lot of parties and delicious deserts. The addition of deserts and vibrant smoothies are enough to make your day. Your summer day is incomplete without a healthy beverage. For me, it is impossible to start my day without a tall glass of smoothie. The best thing about this drink is that you can make it within no time. Smoothies are a beneficial summer accessory that is a must-have. This chilled, slushy, and icy drink is everyone’s favorite. No doubt that you can get any flavor of smoothies from any shop placed inside chilled storage. But I prefer to make it myself. You can make any flavor of smoothie in your kitchen. The best bit about smoothies is that they do not require any fancy ingredients. Besides, you can add any fruit you like to your smoothie. The equipment you need to make a smoothie is a good quality blender. Make sure that the blades of the blender are sharp so it can blend everything till smooth. Today we are sharing an easy recipe for a smoothie. In this recipe, we are sharing frozen fruits. You can also make the smoothie using fresh fruits. But the frozen fruits will make the smoothie thick and slushy. Now, without any more delay, let us get to the recipe. Read the below recipe for making a blueberry and strawberry smoothie with frozen fruit.
- Recipe Name: Frozen strawberry and blueberry smoothie
- Cuisine: American
- Course: beverages, drinks
- Prep Time: 05 minutes
- Cook Time: 00 minutes
- Total Time: 05 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Calories: 175kcal
- 6 oz of blueberries (use frozen)
- 4 oz of blackberries (use frozen)
- 2 oz of strawberries (use frozen)
- 6 oz of mango (use frozen, cut in chunks)
- 3 tbsp of honey
- Half a cup of plain yogurt (use Greek)
- One cup of whole milk
- Crushed ice (optional)
- A high-quality blender
- Tall glass
- A spoon
- The first step is to take a blender. Make sure that the blades are smooth and can blend all items quickly.
- Now place all the items by your side.
- Arrange the blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and mango chunks.
- You can also add any other fruit according to your desire.
- Try to add the fruit that will suit the rest of the ingredients.
- Place all the items in the blender.
- You can freeze all the items in the freezer if you have fresh fruits. Your fruits will need at least four hours to freeze.
- After adding all the items to the blender, take out yogurt, honey, and milk.
- Pour all three items into the blender.
- Cover your blender and start blending the items.
- You need to blend all the items for at least two to three minutes.
- Make sure that the drink is smooth and there are no visible chunks in it.
- Pour the smoothie into tall glasses.
- You can garnish it with the extra strawberry.
- Cut the strawberry in half.
- Place the strawberries on the top of your glass. You can also add blueberries and blackberries.
- Serve the drink immediately before it can get hot.