6 Ways to Prevent and Cure Varicose Veins Naturally
Author : Irvin Kelley | Published On : 24 Sep 2021
You need to strengthen the walls of your veins to prevent and maintain varicose veins. Without the use of chemicals or drugs, there are several natural vein treatments available today that will cure and prevent varicose veins.
Natural remedies for Varicose veins
- Horse chestnut: For those people with varicose veins, the herb horse chestnut provides hope. A natural chemical called aescin is present in horse chestnut which strengthens vein walls and prevents leaking and also prevents varicose vein treatment. The 22 percent of people given horse chestnut had decreased vein leakage, in a study of 22 people with varicose veins as compared to an increase in vein leakage in the people who were given a placebo. To cure varicose veins, it is recommended that people interested in using horse chestnut take two to four 500-mg capsules of the herb daily.
- Antioxidants: To help cure and prevent varicose veins another thing found is antioxidants. A kind of vitamin called bioflavonoids is present in antioxidants that strengthen veins. People with varicose veins should eat antioxidant-rich foods which include vegetables and fruits that will keep you away from a vein doctor.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture will help you with varicose vein problems. The size of varicose veins get reduces by acupuncture with no side effects. In most people, five vein treatment of acupuncture reduced the pain with varicose veins in one study.
- Fruits and vegetables: Pineapples also contain a natural chemical that treats varicose veins believe it or not. The swelling and soreness that are caused by varicose veins are reduced by a chemical called bromelain. Bromelain can be taken in capsule form as a veins treatment. To help varicose vein problems apples, onions, and black tea have also been found. These foods contain an anti-inflammatory chemical called Quercetin. This also comes in capsule form too. For optimum effectiveness, it should be taken together with bromelain by taking advice from a vein specialist.
- Compression stockings: To wear an anti-embolism hose or compression stockings is another solution. If they are too tight they can do more harm than good so you must get these fitted. Anti-embolism hoses and compression stockings restore veins and help them function properly and a vein specialist near me also suggests this if you are not affected by varicose veins severely.
- Exercise: A simpler way of treating and preventing varicose veins is to simply put your feet up for 10 minutes per day. In this exercise, the idea is that your legs should be raised higher than your heart so that blood can flow away from your veins and give them a chance to get stronger. For doing this you need to lie back and put your feet up on a chair or on a coffee table.
To help a varicose vein problem if these natural solutions fail there are other more invasive procedures including laser and low-level radiofrequency energy, TriVex, sclerotherapy, and endovenous ablation. They can be inconvenient and expensive but these procedures work as vein treatment san jose properly.
The above-mentioned varicose vein treatment san jose is a pain-free, simple way to deal with varicose veins. On their own, they can always be used as a complement to varicose vein removing procedures.