5 Easy and Ready to Cook Seafood Dishes that you need to try out
Author : Quikish India | Published On : 27 Sep 2021
Let’s all be honest, cooking seafood dishes is no easy feat. You have to look for fresh raw fish in the market, clean the fish, marinate it with the required ingredients and then cook it after some time. That takes a lot of time and not all of us are very good at finding the best kind of fish. But there is one brand that makes it all very easy for us. Let’s find out more about that.
Quikish is all about making your life easy and cooking easier. All of their products are ready to cook and straight from the pouch. No chopping, no mixing, just cooking. All you have to do is open the package, pour it into a pan, and cook it for ten to fifteen minutes and your meal is ready.
The best part about Quikish is that they use completely fresh ingredients from FSSAI approved vendors and all of their products are tested by the Intertek Group for quality and safety. The dishes don’t have a shelf life of more than 72 hours indicating that there are no additives, harmful chemicals, or preservatives.
Now that you know about Quikish, let’s find out about their best selling easy to cook dishes. Here are 5 easy and ready to cook seafood dishes by Quikish:
1. Korean Grilled Fish: This authentic seafood recipe is a famous Korean side dish that is made with Vietnamese Basa fish (88%), Gochugaru, Gochujang, Sesame Oil, Cooking Wine, and some spices and condiments.
2. Moroccan Fish: This flavorful, cosy Moroccan fish recipe will change the way you relish fish for the rest of your life! It has prime fillets of Vietnamese Basa fish (78%) with curd, Cream, Cream Cheese, Lemon Juice, Coriander Leaves, spices, and condiments. This dish is very aromatic and will make sure to give your taste buds a real treat!
3. Creamy Lemon Fish: This easy to cook seafood dish is the perfect combination of meaty and tangy flavours. The creamy lemon sauce on the fish is rich and thick and is the best kind of recipe for a relaxing and hearty meal. The dish is made with Vietnamese Basa fish (78%), Cream, Lemon Juice, and some spices and condiments.
4. Hariyali Fish Tikka: Hariyali Fish Tikka is a traditional Indian recipe. This fish starter, marinated in mint and coriander leaves with spices and curds, is sure to satisfy your taste buds any time of the day. It’s great as an appetiser or a side dish when served hot. This seafood dish consists of Vietnamese Basa fish (86%), Curds, Coriander, Mint, spices and condiments.
5. Spicy Fish Tikka: I’m sure I speak for all fish lovers when i say Fish Tikka is everyone’s favourite recipe. This spicy fish tikka is marinated in yoghurt and goes really well when served with cilantro mint chutney, lemon wedges, and onion slices as an appetiser. However, it goes well with salads like green tossed salad and corn salad too. This seafood dish consists of Vietnamese Basa fish (86%), Curds, Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Mustard Oil, spices and condiments. They have a regular Fish Tikka as well for those who do not prefer much spice in the dish.
All of these dishes are made keeping in mind that your health and safety comes first and Quikish aims to give you the tastiest of dishes, and reinforces the fact that not all tasty dishes need to be junk. We can hear your tummy growling already, so what are you waiting for? Go to their website or download their app and order your ready to cook food today!
Source Link - https://medium.com/@quikish/5-easy-and-ready-to-cook-seafood-dishes-that-you-need-to-try-out-c5de499b1886